Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Odyssues's Return

Hello Odysseus. It is crazy to think that on another side of the world of the mortals, there is a whole other family of God and Goddesses. My culture is extremely different than yours, but in the end we are all the same. We are looked up to and are respected by our people. I have heard of your amazing journey and could not pass on not congratulating you and admitting just how impressed I am. My brothers and sisters lack the ability of true love that you and Penelope have. This past night rain fell on my people for your beautiful loyalty and strong love between you two is the sweetest story I have ever heard. You have inspired me, especially with the fact that she is not a Goddess. Perhaps one day we shall cross passes, it would most definitely be pleasant to meet you.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment