Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tecuciztecal: The Old Moon God

I have recently questioned who it was that was the Moon before my terrible death. Tecuciztecal, I have learned, used to be the Moon God before I became the Goddess. Unfortunately it seems that he was a complete coward and was very arrogant. They were out under a test to see who should become the powerful Sun and who would become the Moon. Since he was so full of himself  he immediately said he would jump into the sacrificial flames. But, not surprisingly, his humble brother beat him to it, for Tecuciztecal became nervous the last second. I am beginning to wonder more and more why everyone looks down on the beautiful majestic Moon. I may not be as powerful as my awful brother but i am ddefinitely happy with my job for my people and who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment