Thursday, January 27, 2011

Current Event: Global Warming

Although scientists are convinced it is the peoples' fault for all of this so called global warming, what scientist don't know is that I am finally gaining my revenge on my awful brother Huitzilopochtli. Being the God of the Sun the weather during the day is based on what he decides or his mood and feelings. I have secretly captivated a few of his servants, messed with his precious things and even have learned to trick his mind. With his drastic mood swings and changes of emotions, the weather has gotten hotter for longer and colder than it usually in different places. These know it all scientists have gone crazy continuing to figure out what it is that is causing these unusual weather changes. Little do they know about my secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment